Prior to releasing food and beverages to the market, it is essential to ensure that the labelling is both appealing and descriptive, as well as compliant with relevant regulatory standards. Improper labelling may result in unnecessary import and export delays, as well as recalls in severe instances. We have a professional team that evaluates label content and artwork against the destination’s regulatory standards.
WE CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- In-depth examination and evaluation of the label and artwork to ensure compliance with local requirements
- Logo, Claims, Declaration verification to ensure compliance with the regulations.
- Translation and modification of the target market’s language and norms Prior to market launch, the label is validated.
- Review of formulation and specifications for compliance with local or destination country regulations.
- Examine label artwork to ensure compliance with local or destination country regulations.
- Suggestions for action that take the broader regulatory context into account